If you are experiencing an issue where you cannot log in to the website, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Use a different web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari)
- Clear your browser cache & cookies
- Disable any extensions or add-ons, such as ad-block
- Use an alternative device (such as a mobile phone)
For Google Chrome users:
For both Chrome links, please copy and paste the link into your web browser URL bar to navigate to the page.
- Please check that the option "Block third-party cookies" is disabled in chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Please check that the option "SameSite by default cookies" is disabled in chrome://flags/
- This will bring up all Available flags.
- Please search "samesite" to quickly locate the option necessary to disable.
- As shown in the below image, set the "SameSite by default cookies" setting as Disabled under the Available tab.
- Close and Relaunch the browser.
- Try to log in to the website again.
If you are still experiencing the web disconnection issue after following these workaround steps, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of your current chrome settings.