We are aware of and currently investigating a website issue where some players are either unable to log in, get disconnected, or cannot reset their PIC.
This issue results in one of the following error messages:
For PIC reset attempts: "You do not have a game character or password has not been set up on this account. If errors persist, contact Customer Support at https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us"
For login or disconnect errors: "You have been disconnected."
As a possible workaround, you may attempt to use a different web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari), or use an alternative device (such as a mobile phone). It may also be necessary to clear your browser cookies / cache.
For Google Chrome users:
- Please check that the option "Block third-party cookies" is disabled in chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Please check that the option "SameSite by default cookies" is disabled in chrome://flags/
- This will bring up all Available flags.
- Please search "samesite" to quickly locate the option necessary to disable.
- As shown in the below image, set the "SameSite by default cookies" setting as Disabled under the Available tab.
- Close and Relaunch the browser.
- Try to log in to the website again.
- If you are still experiencing the web disconnection issue after following these workaround steps, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of your current chrome settings.
We will update this article when a solution has been found for this issue.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.