For security reasons, there are certain limitations on how you can spend Maple Points in MapleStory. These limitations are listed below.
Note: For information about NX limitations, see NX/Trade Restrictions for MapleStory.
To buy certain items with Maple Points, your character must be at a specific game level (or higher). These level requirements, and the corresponding items, are listed below.
- Hourglass, Bypass Keys, and Kenta’s Magic Rope
- Character Name Change Coupon
- Lv. 50 Character Card
- All Cube packages
(including Red Cubes, Black Cubes, Bonus Potential Cubes, Violet Cubes, and Cube of Equality)
- Potential-related items
(including Potential Stamps, Bonus Potential Stamps, and Miracle Circulators)
- Enhancement scrolls
(including Shielding Wards, Shield Scrolls, Guardian Scrolls, Perfect Innocence Scrolls, Return Scrolls, and Golden Hammers)
- Cash Shop Surprise items
(including Premium Surprise Style Boxes, all types of Seasonal Surprise Style Boxes, and all types of Surprise Boxes)
(including all types of Megaphones, pop-up Messengers, and Maple TV messengers)
- Gachapon Tickets and Meso Sacks
- Red Familiar Cards and Familiar Booster Packs
- Wonderberry and Luna Crystal
- Platinum Scissors of Karma, Fusion Anvil, Medal Fusion Anvil, House Wedding Ticket, and Commitment Ceremony Ticket
- Philosopher's Book
- Lv. 100 Character Card
- Lv. 150 Character Card
You CANNNOT use Maple Points to buy the items listed below, regardless of character level.
- Marvel Machine and Double Marvel spins on the MapleStory website
- Items sent to another account as a gift