You can now link your Nexon America account to your Twitch account.
Where do you begin?
- Visit the Nexon America website and log into your account, or open the Nexon Launcher and log into your account.
- On the website, click on "My Account" in the top-right and go to Account Settings. If you are using the launcher, click your Nexon ID in the top-right of the launcher window.
- Scroll down to the section for "3rd Party Connections" and click on the Link button.
- You will be taken to the Twitch login page. If you aren't currently logged in, please do so. If you are logged in, skip to step 5 below.
- If you were already logged in, then you will asked to grant Nexon GLOBAL permissions for your Twitch account. Click "Authorize" to proceed.
- If successful, you will receive a message indicating that your Twitch account was successfully linked to your Nexon account.
- If you return to the "My Settings" section of your account on the Nexon America website, you will see the current Twitch link information.
How do I de-link my Account?
- Click on the De-link button from the "My Settings" section of the Nexon America account page.
- You will be taken to the Twitch website. Scroll down to the section for "Other Connections" and click on the Disconnect button for Nexon GLOBAL.
- In the confirmation prompt, click on "Yes, Disconnect" to confirm.
- When you return to the Account Settings page on the Nexon America website, you will receive a confirmation that your account link has been removed.