If you have an item that has been sealed using an Item Guard item in-game, you will be unable to remove this seal manually.
By submitting a ticket, you may request your Item Guard to be removed from the item. The process for Item Guard removal can take some time. However, we assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient.
In order for us to process this request, you need to provide some information for us to verify that you are the account owner. This is to ensure that the account is secure and items are safe. Please provide as much of the information requested below in your ticket as possible.
Account Verification Questions:
- Account’s registered email address
- What type of account are you using to login with?
- Nexon Account
- Account ID (if applicable)
- Full first and last name as it appears on the account (may only be available on older accounts)
- Registered birthday (MM/YYYY)
- Which Nexon games do you normally play on this account?
- Security Questions & Answers on the account if selected
Purchase History Verification:
- Please give the dates (in the last 90 days) of NX Purchased on the account in question (Credit Card, Paypal, Xsolla only).
- Name of the items purchased
- Dates the items were purchased
Government/State issued photo ID:
If over 18 please attach one of the following to your ticket:
- Driver’s License
- Government Employee ID
We only need to verify your full name, date of birth(MM/YYYY), and photo on the ID. You can block out any other information that you don't want us to see before attaching a copy to your ticket.
If under 18, attach both documents listed below to your ticket:
- Certificate of Birth/Adoption
- Photocopy of Parent's ID
***All personal information given to us will be redacted from the ticket once we verify account ownership.