How to Play:
- Cross your fingers and click the "Spin" button. When the reels stop, you’ll win three random in-game or Cash Shop items.
- Like the items? Purchase an optional Double Marvel for 1,000 NX to get a double of one of those three items. But the Marvel Machine will decide which one you get!
- Redeem the codes in the in-game Cash Shop in non-Reboot worlds to obtain your goodies.
How to Redeem:
- Log into MapleStory.
- Enter the Cash Shop in a non-Reboot world.
- Click the "Coupon" button.
- Copy and paste the coupon code from the Coupon Vault. Or you can type it in if you’re old-fashioned like that.
- Double-click the Cash items to transfer them from the Cash Inventory to your game inventory. In-game items are automatically transferred to your game inventory.
- Enjoy your new item!
- You must have a MapleStory character to play. Or else who would we give the prizes to?
- Spins and Double Marvels can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.
- Prize codes can be redeemed in non-Reboot worlds only.
- Coupon codes expire after 2 years and can only be redeemed once. So take your time, but not TOO long, eh?
- Coupon codes are bound to the account that purchased the Spin and cannot be shared with other accounts.
- Cash Shop item prizes can't be traded. Non-Cash item prizes may or may not be tradeable, depending on the item itself - check the item's description in-game to see!
- The expiration timer of non-permanent Cash items begin the moment the code is redeemed in the Cash Shop.
- To purchase a Double Marvel, you must have at least 1,000 NX in your NX balance. You can’t use Spins in place of a Double Marvel!
If you need to submit a ticket regarding Marvel Machine, please click on Submit a Request in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
Once we receive your ticket, we will investigate the issue and reach out to you as soon as possible.