We are aware that that some fellow adventurers are having a difficult time accessing the world in which they wish to play. If after launching MapleStory you are not seeing the worlds appear on the right hand side of the screen, please follow these simple steps:
- Exit the game client and launch MapleStory again.
- Configure or disable any antivirus or firewall software while connected to MapleStory.
- Update your graphics card drivers (If you are unsure of this process you can always submit a ticket for further information.)
If the above does not resolve this issue, please try the following steps:
- Click the Windows "Start" button, then select Settings - (Control Panel if on Windows 7 or older) > Update & security (System if on Windows 7 or older)> Windows Update > Check for updates. Make sure that you download all available updates (if any) on your computer.
- Download the Visual C++ Package listed here.
- Download the Dot Net Framework Package here.
NOTE: Links to other third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and may assist you in locating other useful information on the Internet. When you click on these links you will leave the MapleStory support website and will be redirected to another site. Nexon America is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites.
If after following the steps listed above, you are still unable to connect to MapleStory, please submit a ticket so that we may be able to further assist you in resolving this issue. You may submit your ticket by clicking on "Submit a Request" either at the top of this page or towards the bottom right of this article.