If you created a new Nexon account via Steam on or after December 11, 2015 and are prompted to enter your Password to play MapleStory, follow these directions* to play the game:
- Visit the official MapleStory website.
- Click the Log In button.
- On the Nexon Log In screen, click the Forgot your password? link near the bottom of the page.
Note: Although it was not required to create a password when you opened a new Nexon Account through Steam, the account needs a password to play MapleStory.
- Enter the account email address and click Send Code.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.
- Log in to MapleStory using Steam. When prompted, enter the password you just created.
* The above instructions also apply if you created a new Nexon Steam account and wanted to access our game forums, purchase NX and access Nexon Player Support help centers at Nexon.com..