This error can occur if:
- The server temporarily crashes or maintenance occurs while you’re logged in.
- You are disconnected due to a network error.
- You've input the incorrect PIC too many times.
If this error occurs, please try the following steps.
- Check the Server Status page on the MapleStory website and make sure that MapleStory isn't currently undergoing maintenance.
- Try logging in again after making sure that there aren't any issues with your network, make sure you re-open both the Nexon Launcher and the game.
- Reset your PIC, if you are having issues doing so from in-game, you can do so directly from the website. Make sure you select the right server as well between EU and NA.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact us via the "Submit a Request" button at the bottom of the page and let us know if you followed all instructions on this page.