You may be kicked out to Windows for the following reasons:
- Unauthorized programs are in use on your computer.
- Make sure you close any unnecessary programs. Please note that macro programs such as autoclickers could cause issues, if these are single-file programs you may need to remove the installation file as well.
- In addition, you can try running a clean boot to see if that helps.
- A downloaded patch file/MapleStory Install may be damaged.
- Try the "Repair Installation" option from the launcher, if that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling.
- There is not enough memory or there is an issue with your Direct X version and graphics card drivers.
- Windows system files are damaged.
- You can run Microsoft System File Checker to repair any damaged files.
- Your region is not available in our service area.
- Click here for more information.
- The game is undergoing maintenance.
- Click here for server status information.
- I get stuck on a white screen when loading.
- You can find more information about this issue here.
- Bitdefender also has known issues with our games at the moment.
- You can find more information about how to resolve this here.
If none of these work, please try searching for your specific issue in our support center. If you cannot find it, please use the "Submit a Request" button at the bottom of this page and describe your issue in detail with screenshots if possible.