You may be kicked out to Windows for the following reasons:
- Illegal programs are in use on your computer.
- A downloaded patch file is damaged.
- The current Maplestory Install is damaged.
- The MapleStory client was changed.
- There is not enough memory or there is an issue with your Direct X version and graphics card driver.
- Windows system files are damaged.
- Region blocked. Click here for more information.
To remedy the problem, try running a virus scan and then uninstalling and reinstalling MapleStory. You may have to reinstall Windows if there's a problem with your operating system.