You may be kicked out to Windows for the following reasons:
- Illegal programs are in use on your computer
- A downloaded patch file is damaged
- The current Maplestory Install is damaged
- The MapleStory client was changed
- There is not enough memory or there is an issue with yourDirect X version and graphics card driver.
- Windows system files are damaged.
- Region blocked.Click herefor more information.
To remedy the problem, try running a virus scan and then uninstalling and reinstalling MapleStory. You may have to reinstall Windows if there's a problem with your operating system.