The fastest way to get anywhere is with the Hyper Teleport Rock, which can be found in the Game → Convenience section of the Cash Shop. This rock lets you teleport all over Maple World in an instant!
If you're not into teleportation or you don't want to buy a Cash Shop item, try taking a ship! Hover over the town icons in the world map (default shortcut: [W]) to see various ship routes.
Many NPCs are also capable of transporting you to different parts of Maple World. Here are some hints about how to get to some major areas by talking to NPCs.
- Go to Six Path Crossway, climb up to Victoria Tree Platform, take the appropriate portal, then talk to the travel NPC.
- Go to the Edelstein Temporary Airport, talk to Ace, then choose where you want to go.
- Go to Crossroads of Ereve, take the Sky Ferry portal, then talk to the appropriate ship NPC.
- Talk to Isa at Orbis Station Entrance. You can also travel from any of these locations back to Orbis.
- Go to the Subway Ticketing Booth in Kerning City, purchase a ticket from Bell, then use the Ticket Gate
- Talk to Spinel, who is in most towns. You can get to Ninja Castle by taking the palanquin from Mushroom Shrine if you are at least Lv.160.
- Talk to Irene at the Victoria Tree Platform or to Spinel, who is in most towns.
- From Victoria Island to Orbis, Ereve, or Edelstein
- From Edelstein to Victoria Island or Orbis
- From Ereve to Victoria Island or Orbis
- From Orbis to Victoria Island, Ludibrium, Leafre, Mu Lung, Ariant, Ereve, and Edelstein
- To New Leaf City
- To Zipangu (Mushroom Shrine, Showa Town