1) Open your world map (default shortcut: [W]).
2) Hovering over most map icons reveals a list of monsters and NPCs on that map, along with the map name.
3) If needed, zoom out by right-clicking or zoom in by left-clicking. There’s also a button that lets you view the full world map along with a button that lets you select another region to view.
1) Use the Search option to search for maps, monsters, and NPCs.
2) If you’re looking for a monster to hunt based on your level, the Search option can offer you suggestions.
3) After searching, double-click a result to see its location.
1) Some quests have a Find NPC option in the quest log. Click the button to find NPCs that are involved with that quest. Some NPCs can’t be found using this feature.