Error 32 states “The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
In most cases you will just need to restart your computer to solve this error, if you have a Windows 8 or above system you will need to perform a “full shutdown”.
Here are the steps:
- Right click on your Desktop and create a new shortcut.
- When you are asked what you would like to create a shortcut to, type in: shutdown /s /t 0
- Then name your shortcut “Full Shutdown”.
- After the shortcut is made, right click on it and select Properties
- Then click on the “Change Icon” button.
- Select the icon of your choice and click Apply then OK.
- Now right click the icon once more and select Pin to Start so it saves on your Start Screen.
- Now you can click the icon to perform a Full Shutdown.
If rebooting or doing a full shutdown of your computer does not work then you will need to uninstall MapleStory.
Please insure after the uninstall you delete any remaining files or folders related to MapleStory.
We recommend you next download the Nexon Downloader and then download MapleStory via the downloader.