When there is a crash or you exit the game in a manner beyond normally logging out your character can remain within the game for several minutes. If you attempt to log in right away you will receive the message stating that you are already logged in. In this case you will need to wait until the system logs you out. If after 15 minutes you are still showing as logged in, please submit a ticket by selecting the “Submit a Request” button.
Articles in this section
- "You can't log-in because this ID is already logged in." How do I fix this?
- Having an issue? Repair your game files!
- How to perform a clean boot
- I get the error “No Disc in Drive”
- I'm receiving an "This account has not been verified" error
- I’m getting an error message that reads “To play a game, you must first update your account information.”
- [3/4/2020] Stuck at white loading screen when launching MapleStory
- “A hacking program has been detected” error.