For security reasons, you will be unable to retrieve a lost or forgotten PIC (Personal Identification Code). You can, however, reset your PIC by visiting the official MapleStory website and requesting a PIC reset. Follow these simple steps to reset your PIC.
1. Visit the official MapleStory website.
2. Log in to your Nexon account.
3. Click “Manage Account”.
4. Select the correct game under "Reset 2nd Password/PIC" and click on “Send reset email”.
5. An email will be sent to the account's registered email address.
6. Follow the instruction in the email.
7. Log into MapleStory and create a new PIC.