For security reasons, you will be unable to retrieve a lost or forgotten PIC (Personal Identification Code). You can, however, reset your PIC by visiting the official MapleStory website and requesting a PIC reset, or by resetting your PIC through the Nexon Launcher. Follow these simple steps to reset your PIC.
To reset your Secondary Password through the website:
1. Visit the official MapleStory website
2. Login to your NEXON account
3. Go to Account Settings
4. Select the appropriate PIC reset under "Reset second password/PIC"
5. PIC reset confirmation email will be sent to your email
6. Follow the instruction in the email
7. Login to your account and choose a new PIC
To reset your Secondary Password through the Nexon Launcher:
- Log into the account with your characters on it on the Nexon Launcher. Make sure you are logging into the correct email address connected to your account.
- Click on your Nexon ID in the upper-right corner of the Launcher and navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Reset second password/PIC section to reset your secondary password for Maplestory in your region. An email will be sent to you.
- Once receiving the email, click on the link in your email to reset the secondary password. This will take you back to your account info on the Nexon Launcher, confirming that your secondary password has been reset.
- Log into Maplestory using the Nexon Launcher. You will be prompted to input a new secondary password pin.