- What are Clovers?
- What are collection days and how long can I earn Clovers?
- Why did my Clovers disappear?
- Why didn’t I get Clovers after hunting/defeating mobs?
- Can I buy more than one Shining Clover Collection Tool per month?
- Why am I still capped at 200 Clovers per day after buying the Shining Clover Collection Tool?
- What are Clover Pouches and how do I use them?
- Why can’t I use my Clover Pouches (no available pouch slots)?
- Why did my Brilliant Piggy Bank disappear before the expiration date?
- How can I buy a second Brilliant Piggy Bank if I don’t see it in the Clover Guild Shop?
What are Clovers?
Clovers are a currency that you can earn during the Clover Guild event by defeating enemies. Use your Clovers to purchase helpful progression items from the Clover Store.
For more details, see the Clover Guild section of the [Updated December 1] v.237 - Ignition: Cygnus Knights Redux Patch Notes news article.
What are collection days and how long can I earn Clovers?
- Collection days are the days that you earn Clovers.
- You can collect Clovers for a maximum of 28 days per month (any day of the month).
- To see the number of days you have earned Clovers, check the Clover-seeking days field in the Clover Guild's Request window.
- The 28-day collection limit is reset at 12:00 a.m. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on the first day of each month that the event is active.
- You may continue to earn Clovers by hunting/defeating mobs within 20 levels of your character until you reach the daily limit of Clovers allowed for the current day.
Why did my Clovers disappear?
Clovers are temporary and expire each month. Unused Clovers in your possession are removed from your inventory after the monthly reset, which occurs on the first day of each month at 12:00 a.m. UTC.
Why didn’t I get Clovers after hunting/defeating mobs?
There are several reasons why you may not receive Clovers, which are:
- Your character has not yet completed the Clover Guild intro quest.
- The mobs you defeated are not within 20 levels of your character.
- You have already earned the daily limit of Clovers allowed for your account, regardless of character.
- The limit is 200 Clovers per day, or 400 per day if you have purchased the Shining Clover Collection Tool.
- You have already earned Clovers for 28 days this month, which is the maximum number of days allowed.
Can I buy more than one Shining Clover Collection Tool per month?
Yes, you can buy a Shining Clover Collection Tool for each of your worlds every month. Just remember a few things:
- You must buy the tool from within the world where you want to apply the effect.
- The tool is NOT transferable between worlds.
- All characters in the world benefit from the effects of the tool.
Why am I still capped at 200 Clovers per day after buying the Shining Clover Collection Tool?
The Shining Clover Collection Tool is a temporary effect that is applied to your account for only the world in which you purchased the tool. This effect lasts for a maximum of 30 days, Once it wears off, you can buy another tool to reapply the effects.
What are Clover Pouches and how do I use them?
Clover Pouches provide makeup Clovers for past days when no Clovers were earned through gameplay.
Currently there are no restrictions on the number of Pouches that you can buy each month, but you are limited on the number of Pouches that you can use. You can use pouches for only those days when zero Clovers were collected.
To find out how many Pouches you can use, check the Clover Pouch uses field in the Clover Guild's Request window.
Note: Clovers obtained from Clover Pouches are subject to the same monthly reset as Clovers earned from hunting/defeating mobs, so make sure to spend them before the reset at the beginning of the next month.
Why can’t I use my Clover Pouches (no available pouch slots)?
The message “no available pouch slots” means that you have not yet missed earning Clovers for the current month or you have already used Clover Pouches for missed days.
Pouches do not provide extra Clovers. They provide 200 Clovers for missed Clover collection days to help you catch-up. The number of Clovers from a Pouch is not affected by the Shining Clover Collection Tool.
Before buying Pouches, check the Clover Guild's Request window to determine how many Pouches you can use, if any.
Why did my Brilliant Piggy Bank disappear before the expiration date?
Although the Brilliant Piggy Bank is good for 30 days, you can only use it a maximum of 10 times. After 10 uses, the Piggy Bank is fully consumed and automatically removed from your character’s inventory.
How can I buy a second Brilliant Piggy Bank if I don’t see it in the Clover Guild Shop?
While you are allowed to buy up to two Brilliant Piggy Banks per month, a character can have only one active Piggy Bank at a time. If your character already has a Brilliant Piggy Bank, the option to buy another remains hidden until the Piggy Bank is fully consumed. To buy a second Piggy Bank, you can either:
- Fully consume the current Piggy Bank so that it is removed from the character’s inventory, or
- Use a different character.